Re: Manually changing existing histograms

From: Carlos Sierra <carlos.sierra.usa_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 13:26:12 -0400

You can also use the undocumented module SQLT XGRAM which is located under sqlt/utl. Just download sqlt.zip from metal ink 215187.1. No need to install sqlt to use this XGRAM module. You can add a bucket to a frequency histogram with it. It allows you perform several other operations and it uses dbms_stats Apis

Cheers -- Carlos Sierra