Re: Serious listener problem - can anyone help?

From: Hans Forbrich <fuzzy.graybeard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 11:28:08 -0600

As you know, that 'shared memory' thing is usually the combination of ORACLE_HOME & ORACLE_SID to which the listener resolves the service.

Not happy about the listener reporting status 'UNKNOWN' for the instance - means you are manually registering via the listener.ora, which leads me to suspect the ORACLE_HOME setting in that registration.

Afterthought, low likelyhood: Is there a firewall that might be blocking the connection redirect port 12633?

/Hans