Re: OGG Switch Over to Surviving Node

From: Nagaraj S <nagaraj.chk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 16:19:51 +0530

Hello,
I like to know if extract or replicat added in OGG do we need to modify the agctl.? In case of any failures agclt start the goldengate manager process and manager takes care of the other OGG processes via Autostart parameter in manager param file. In that case why we need to add extract or replicate in $XAG_HOME/bin/agctl add goldengate command? Please clarify