Anyone Running 9.2.0.8 Database on T4?

From: Stojan Veselinovski <stojan.veselinovski_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 18:19:04 +1000

Hi all,
Anyone out there running a 9.2.0.8 db on T4?

We are seeing a bit more CPU usage after our migration from the E25K. It was quite problematic in the first week where we had a number of statements burning cpu spinning for latches.

These sql's have been tuned and we've managed to stabilise performance but we tend to see a few more spikes here and there post migration.

We have migrated a number of databases onto the T4 and this is the only one that has regressed.

Regards - Stojan.