Re: Difference in Execution Plan - Same Environment, Same SQL

From: Kerry Osborne <kerry.osborne_at_enkitec.com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 15:28:45 -0500

Trying again due to over quoting.

Hi Ross,

Quick answer is create a baseline on the one you like. Why it flipped takes a little more work. CURSOR_SHARING is probably not your friend. And having a TO_NUMBER interjected on one side of a join is also a bad sign.

Kerry Osborne
Enkitec
blog: kerryosborne.oracle-guy.com
twitter: https://twitter.com/KerryOracleGuy