Re: How to know the stats is corrupted

From: <breitliw_at_centrexcc.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 14:50:43 -0600

Yes, mixing analyze and dbms_stats.gatherxxx can cause problems. Use only dbms_stats. Also, export your stats before gathering. That way you can restore them if the new stats cause problems.

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 13:41:20 -0700, K R <kp0773_at_gmail.com> wrote: thanks Everyone .

  --
Wolfgang Breitling
Centrex Consulting Corporation