Re: How to know the stats is corrupted

From: Sriram Kumar <k.sriramkumar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 16:26:15 +0530

Hi Kart,
I presume you are not stating a dictionary corruption but a performance problem....guessed to coming from corrupt stats?

what is the DB and platform version and when you say corrupt behaviour...what happens do you see execution plans changing once/random/unpredictable?. Have you looked at the execution plans ( not explain plans) of the SQL's?. what is the data that you have collected  that you could share or is there a test case that you you could share

best regards

sriram