Re: Interview question

From: rjamya <rjamya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 13:58:14 -0400

If you want to remove, then you have to delete, I wonder how removing rows will be achieved by flagging them unless you want soft delete (which is not delete)? I'd ask the interviewer " what do you want to do? delete them or keep them in the table and soft delete them?" The best performance answer depends on what you need.
I want to compare table A and Table B and find all the rows available in b