Re: em db

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 21:45:32 +0100

Your browser ought to be able to tell you what the problem is (I can't recall if its date, issuing authority or self signing (or all of them)). The fix depends on the browser, looks like I.E, and how much you care. If the browser is I.E then the actual problem is available from the more information link.

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 9:28 PM, Zelli, Brian <Brian.Zelli_at_roswellpark.org>wrote:

> I just loaded oracle 11g on a HPUX server, created a little database and I
> checked to make sure the dbconsole and agent are running but when I put in
> the URL, I get:
> "There is a problem with this website's security certificate"
> So is the error on the server side or the browser side and how do I fix
> this? I googled but can't seem to gt the right answer......
>
> ciao,
> Brian

> information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or
> distribution, or use of this email message is prohibited. If you have

Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA
http://www.orawin.info