Re: Oracle EBS licensing

From: Jeffrey Beckstrom <JBECKSTROM_at_gcrta.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 15:25:02 -0400

That is my understanding as well. I just can't find a document that says that. >>> John Piwowar <jpiwowar_at_gmail.com> 4/10/13 3:03 PM >>> Hi Jeff,

Can you elaborate on which components you're thinking about? There are limited/restricted-use licenses included for some features like partitioning, but the general rule is that they're only licensed for use internally by EBS. In the partitioning example, if you want to do any custom partitioning, you'll need to license the feature.

Typing w/ my thumbs, so I don't have a good doc reference, but if someone else doesn't get back to you, I'll try to find a ref later today.

Regards,

John P.

Sent from a mobile device to deliver a more rapid response. Please excuse brevity and typos.