Re: Web Based SQLPLUS/SQL Developer like tool

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 06:52:17 +0100

There must be a process by which access to production can be requested/approved. Of course its likely to be slow, bureaucratic and frustrating, but why not follow it? Technical 'solutions' to political problems are rarely a good idea. In this case it sounds like ops have reason to wish to protect the production environment and you have reason to look at it. Why not get together and see how both sets of requirements can be met?