Re: IO testing - CALIBRATE_IO (11g) vs. other (10g)

From: Chris Taylor <christopherdtaylor1994_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 21:11:34 -0400

To follow up on Kellyn's mention below, you need to run NOWORKLOAD system stats during a very low/idle time before gathering stats during a workload. There are certain statistics (in 10g at least) that aren't calibrated except during a NOWORKLOAD capture.

The noworkload takes about 5 (?) minutes to execute.

Chris

Sent from my mobile device. Please ignore any typos.