Re: Data Model version control

From: Jeff Smith <jeff.d.smith_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 15:13:48 -0400

As a biased party, I'll just say that Oracle SQL Developer Data Modeler offers a free solution where your models can be built and managed quite nicely with Subversion.

Works great for 1 modeler or a team that needs to work together and merge changes and handle conflicts coming in and going out.

Jeff