Re: OT - Cloud Control 12c and VMware

From: Kellyn Pot'vin <kellyn.potvin_at_ymail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 14:10:06 -0700 (PDT)

I do have a client with an EM12c on VMware.  There are some issues with the timedrift, but it was minimal and they have been running successfully for 9 months now.  I believe this client had more concerns as their main systems are HP-UX than the actual VM, but they signed off on the risk document and that was my main concern.  If the client is willing to sign off on the risk of their choice for platform, then it's mostly up to me to eliminate as many of those risks as possible and address any problems as they arise. Thanks,

Kellyn Pot'Vin
Senior Technical Consultant
Enkitec
DBAKevlar.com