Re: search behavior on MOS

From: Hans Forbrich <fuzzy.graybeard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 07:58:47 -0600

I've been seeing random 'quirks' in the search behaviour. Two weeks ago, during a course in which I demo how to get info in MOS, it refused to find any results on "Client Compatibility Matrix". (Fortunately I had that bookmarked.)

I just ran your search now, and it came back with a page showing 1-20 of 1483, and the first page was entirely KB articles.

/Hans