oracle text installed and facing index issues during import

From: Hsieh, Joan <Joan.Hsieh_at_tufts.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 15:05:54 +0000

Hi Listers.
I'm trying to import Oracle text index from oracle 9i database to 11g2 database, the import failed with the similar error as below. So I tried to get the DDL in the source database and the the following error. I have opened a SR with oracle support. They didn't update the case for more than 3 days. I'm wondering if someone on the list can help me with the issue.

Thanks,

Joan

SQL> SET LONG 2000000
SET PAGESIZE 0 SQL> SELECT DBMS_METADATA.GET_DDL('INDEX','DIV3INDEX','STREETSADMIN') 2 FROM dba_indexes where owner='STREETSADMIN' and index_name='DIV3INDEX' 3 /
ERROR:

ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error
ORA-06550: line 1, column 123:
PLS-00306: wrong number or types of arguments in call to 'ODCIINDEXGETMETADATA'
ORA-06550: line 1, column 116:

PL/SQL: Statement ignored
ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_EXPORT_EXTENSION", line 242
ORA-06512: at line 1
ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_METADATA_UTIL", line 289

no rows selected

SQL> select * from dba_indexes where index_name='DIV3INDEX' and owner='STREETSADMIN'; STREETSADMIN DIV3INDEX
DOMAIN STREETSADMIN
DIV3 TABLE NONUNIQUE DISABLED
0 0

0 YES
VALID
1
1 NO N N N NO
CTXSYS CONTEXT
datastore ctxsys.default_datastore section group ctxsys.xmlstreets
NO VALID VALID NO