Oracle 11g Rel 2 - Silent Installation Response File

From: Moovarkku Mudhalvan <oraclebeanz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 11:01:57 +0530

Dear DBAs,

   Greetings. I am doing a kind of R&D on provisioning Oracle Database On the Cloud using HP CSM.

    CSM will allow me to install operating system automatically. It is also possible to run batches post to installation of Operating System. To do that only possible I can think of now is Silent Installation.

    I knew many of you already have done it couple of time and I need the pre-tested standard installation response file. Could you please help me on sharing the same.

--

Thank You
Mudhalvan M.M, OCP 8i,9i,10g

--