Re: copy to oracle option in oracle sql developer

From: Oliver <ofabelo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 13:58:50 +0000

Yes, I would have that clear ... thank you very much. I need only the data of the table ... it has a column with image datatype and I suppose that it is the most easy way for transfering the data between sql server and oracle ...
I've used export data in sql server but I've had some warnings and I'm trying it with oracle sql developer.
Thanks beforehand.
Regards..