Change Data Capture for Processes and not other databases

From: Dba DBA <oracledbaquestions_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 10:27:39 -0400

Oracle 11.2.0.3
Is it possible to set up change data capture for queries? I can register something manually that says 'get new records with this value in this field from this table'? Would need multiple subscribers for each type. Would need the ability to go re-query data in case there is an issue passing the data downstream.

I would settle for capturing the ROW_IDs of new records by 'type' and then querying a view or table of some sort based on those ROW_IDs.