Re: Datapump export error

From: Keith Moore <kmoore_at_zephyrus.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 11:56:27 -0600

Yes, it is dynamically generated through the ksh script that runs the export.

In any case, I'm now confident that there is enough room for the export without compression so no need to pursue further unless someone just happens to have an explanation.

FYI, there is a large LOB table where the estimated size in the log file is not correct so it was difficult to initially estimate the size of the dump files.

Keith