good time at hotsos 2013 except for ( well don't ask don't tell )

From: John Hurley <hurleyjohnb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 15:27:11 -0800 (PST)

Lots of the speakers ( including me ) suffering from some ( bug / food poisoning ? ) and many of the other people as well.

Nasty 12 hours and was afraid I was going to have to cancel my session but was able to ( barely in time ) rally.

A good experience and a nice environment ( well except for ... ) for the conference.

Some tough choices in attending sessions. My talk was opposite Kerry Osborne's ( would have liked to have heard that one ).

The next day I must have heard Maria Colgan say 15 times ... going to skip this because Kerry talked about it yesterday or Toons talked about it.

Maria was good ( also suffering ) but one cannot always assume that everyone was able to hear ( 1 out of 2 concurrent speakers ).

Slept another 12 hours after making it home!