Re: Book feedback

From: Toon Koppelaars <toon_at_rulegen.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 01:13:58 +0100

Carlos did a presentation this morning on SQLT here at Hotsos. He mentioned the book and also the date March 20th. From what I understand, the SQLT utility has grown to the extent where full book, explaining all the details of it has become necessary. A simple readme file won't do anymore.

On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 11:37 PM, Bobak, Mark <Mark.Bobak_at_proquest.com>wrote:

> Hi Rob,
>
> No one has the book yet, as it has not been released. I believe it's
> being released March 20th, but don't quote me on that.
>
> I was the technical editor on the book, so, I'm probably biased, but, if
> you want to learn how to use SQLT, it's probably a good place to start.
> (I'll buy one when it's available.)
>
> Also, Carlos Sierra is the author of the SQLT tools, and he's also on this
> list, he may have some comments.
>
> -Mark

Toon Koppelaars
RuleGen BV
Toon.Koppelaars_at_RuleGen.com
www.RuleGen.com
TheHelsinkiDeclaration.blogspot.com

(co)Author: "Applied Mathematics for Database Professionals"
www.RuleGen.com/pls/apex/f?p=14265:13