Re: Hotsos conference

From: Kellyn Pot'vin <kellyn.potvin_at_ymail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 12:35:55 -0800 (PST)

And disregard my comment, I just realized that I've obviously been working on two different conference papers/slides on the same day and confused them...LOL I will be speaking for one session at HotSos.  What I put below is my schedule for Collaborate...sigh... I'm going to get me a chai now... :)

Kellyn Pot'Vin
Senior Technical Consultant
Enkitec
DBAKevlar.com
RMOUG Director of Training Days 2013

~Tombez sept fois, se relever huit!

 From: Kellyn Pot'vin <kellyn.potvin_at_ymail.com> To: "shrekdba_at_gmail.com" <shrekdba_at_gmail.com>; Wolfgang Breitling <breitliw_at_centrexcc.com>; "oracle Freelists (Oracle-L_at_freelists.org)" <Oracle-L_at_freelists.org> Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 1:16 PM Subject: Re: Hotsos conference

I'll be there.  Speaking for one session, (too much on my schedule, had to decline the other sessions, sorry folks...) and doing one technical writers panel with Ray Smith, Michelle Malcher and others... :)

Kellyn Pot'Vin
Senior Technical Consultant
Enkitec
DBAKevlar.com
RMOUG Director of Training Days 2013

~Tombez sept fois, se relever huit!

From: bill thater <shrekdba_at_gmail.com> To: Wolfgang Breitling <breitliw_at_centrexcc.com>; "oracle Freelists (Oracle-L_at_freelists.org)" <Oracle-L_at_freelists.org> Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 10:13 AM Subject: RE: Hotsos conference

Wish I could join y'all but since the stroke and breaking my ankle I'm not traveling so good :'(

sent from my Windows Phone
Bill"shrek" thater Oracle DBA
Shrekdba_at_Gmail.com
"Oh boother said Pooh 'lock phasers on the hefalump. Mr.Piglet meet me in transporter room three"