Re: Hotsos conference

From: John Hurley <hurleyjohnb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 10:32:02 -0800 (PST)

I am looking for anyone interested in running while in Dallas.  Looks like some good trails not far from the hotel.  Typical running pace is at 8 minutes down to 7's a mile ... but going a little slower not a problem.

I usually run an hour and often way early in the morning ( but flexible ) ... if that is anything that interests anyone please let me know.

Pretty pumped up about the conference my first time attending.  Presenting "OS Truth, little while lies and the Oracle Wait Interface" on wednesday afternoon.

For anyone on this list at the conference please introduce yourself ... Slainté!

John