Re: Oracle EBS fnd_file problem

From: Innaiah Pudota <pinnaiah_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 15:13:53 +0100

Hi Jeffrey,
Please make sure to have the first entry of utl_file parameter to APPLPTMP location

So please check APPLTMP and APPLPTMP . For the Best practice , please set APPLTMP and APPLPTMP to the same location and keep the same as first entry in the utl_file.

Try to execute the below query to test the file whether it is getting created in the same path.

exec FND_FILE.PUT(FND_FILE.LOG,'TESTING');

Hope this helps to fix your issue.
Thanks and regards,
-Inna