Re: GTT in SQL Developer Data Modeler

From: Jeff Smith <jeff.d.smith_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 19:56:33 -0500

In the physical model (accessible under the relational model in the tree), set your Organization DropDown control to 'INDEX'

You also have an IOT Properties panel there you can define things like compression, threshold, and overflow tablespace.

While you're there, set the Temporary dropdown to 'YES'

This will give you the desired DDL.

Jeff