Re: Natural Join Bug in 11.2.0.1 ??

From: Tanel Poder <tanel_at_tanelpoder.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 23:55:50 +0200

The single only place where I use natural joins is when typing ad-hoc queries against DBA_HIST tables so I wouldn't have to manually join to every single required column in DBA_HIST_SNAPSHOT ... and I use natural join syntax out of laziness there, it's not a good idea otherwise.
--
*Tanel Poder*
Enkitec (The Exadata Experts)