Reluctantly had to put this on an Oracle Satisfaction Survey

From: Howard Latham <howard.latham_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 11:04:12 +0000

BACKGROUND.
I requested 11.1 download on a SR

MY COMMENT TO ORACLE 3 days to make a link available!
 We used to be able to just go and download what we need, I had a 2 day upgrade window and had to use another release I already had downloaded.
 This is a pattern. ALL THE SRS I HAVE RAISED IN THE LAST 2 YEARS  HAVE BEEN RESOLVED BY WORKAROUNDS BY US.  Oracle used to have very good tech support. Where has it gone?

And for the FIRST TIME in 30 years I had to say I wouldn#t recommend Oracle.
Sad Day!

--

Howard A. Latham

--