expdp failing with ora-31693, ora-00001, ora-06512

From: Oliver <ofabelo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 10:41:12 +0000

Hi all,
I'm sysadmin and not dba, but I do some dba tasks ... We have a Oracle RAC in production with 10g (10.2.0.5.0) under AIX and I'm trying do a expdp of some schemas and I'm having a error in a table with a blob column. Expdp log is showing:
ORA-31693: Table data object "XXX"."XXXXXX" failed to load/unload and is being skipped due to error:
ORA-00001: unique constraint (SYS.SYS_C00148244) violated
ORA-06512: at "SYS.KUPF$FILE", line 2593
ORA-06512: at line 1

Error is repeated many times in the log and it starts to show ORA-01000: maximum open cursors exceeded and expdp finishes showing ORA-39014: One or more workers have prematurely exited.
I've seen ID 783396.1 in metalink with same issue, but we have os limits and swap configured correctly. I've seen more articles with similar issues, but it is when you use parallel and content parameters in expdp or using network link ... it isn't my case.
I've not tested with exp utility ...
I don't see a easy solution for this, but I'm thinking in restoring rman backup in target database (it has same OS and it is a simple instance, although it has different paths because database name is different). Can someone say me url with a manual with explanation about restoring rman backup in a test database with different name and different paths? Thanks beforehand.

Regards...