Re: OGG Switch Over to Surviving Node

From: Nagaraj S <nagaraj.chk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 20:44:22 +0530

Thank You Mark and LSC
Please let us know note about OGG HA with ODA

Also please clarify, if we configure goldengate resource using Bundled Agents version 1.1 , do we need to develop customized agent script to ensure gg process are running ?
If agclt failover only ogg manger process how to start extract/replicate process automatically? Assuming that all is fine (the manager parameter file contains AUTOSTART and AUTORESTART parameters to manage other Extracts and/or Replicats).

-Naga