Re: OT - Where do you guys store the data...

From: Kellyn Pot'vin <kellyn.potvin_at_ymail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 16:04:37 -0800 (PST)

...but we would be more than happy to tell you all the bad things that could happen if you did choose to backup data, especially PPI to an external disk... :)

Kellyn Pot'Vin
Senior Technical Consultant
Enkitec
DBAKevlar.com
RMOUG Director of Training Days 2013

~Tombez sept fois, se relever huit!

 From: Phil Jones <phil_at_phillip.im>
To: "CRISLER, JON A" <JC1706_at_att.com> Cc: "lambu999_at_gmail.com" <lambu999_at_gmail.com>; oracle-l <oracle-l_at_freelists.org> Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 4:59 PM
Subject: Re: OT - Where do you guys store the data...

I get that. This is a brilliant Oracle list, frequented by lots of high profile Oracle people. Not the sorts that would be doing that kind of thing. :)

Phil