Re: OEM12c Target Host Config after delete

From: Ray Stell <stellr_at_vt.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 17:49:17 -0500

On Jan 21, 2013, at 5:24 PM, Ryan January wrote:
> Is there any way we can flush the previous agent info from the database allowing the agent to perform the registration process? What sequence of events creates the agent/host/targets within OEM? Documentation states that the host and agent are created when the first upload happens on a new agent. My expectation is that there is some cruft hanging around inside the repository from the old agent causing this process to not fire.

Is this of any value: "How to Manually Remove Targets from 12C Cloud Control [ID 1386131.1]." I think I followed this when I was cleaning house before my second install which worked fine. -- http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Mon Jan 21 2013 - 23:49:17 CET

Original text of this message