RE: Grid 12C packs for Diagnostic/Tuning Pack

From: Jorgensen, Finn <Finn.Jorgensen_at_constellation.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 14:13:27 -0500

In my experience nothing had to be done. They were on by default.

Good luck with it. The install itself is not hard but there were many changes in the configuration from OEM10g where I came from and the product is not without problems to say the least. Feel free to email me if you have questions.

Thanks,
Finn