Re: 12c release

From: Kevin Closson <ora_kclosson_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 12:49:09 -0800 (PST)

I seem to recall that 11gR2 features were talked up for an entire year (between OOWs) but my memory might be failing me. I don't think it is inconceivable that 12c shows late because it is huge. If you run into a 12c Exadata beta user in a pub that would give you a hint I think.

 From: Jeremy Schneider <jeremy.schneider_at_ardentperf.com> To: oracle-l <oracle-l_at_freelists.org> Sent: Tuesday, January 8, 2013 10:37 AM
Subject: 12c release

anyone heard any new rumors lately about when 12c might be released? even rough estimates like which quarter... they wouldn't wait for OOW13 would they?  i'm trying to plan out my entire 2013 of presentations and events today (hahaha) and even speculation could be helpful.

-J

--

Jeremy Schneider
Pythian Consulting Group