growth metrics

From: oracledba <oracledba71_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 10:40:49 -0500

All,
In my shop we do collect database growth info every 1st of a month.In addition to that we do collect all tablespace's growth info everyday and also stores file system's used and free space info everyday.

The table has
servername,dbname,tsname,filename,allocatedspace,freespace,date columns and populated everyday.
The filesystem storage info table has
dbname,servername,allocatedspace,freespace,mountpoint,date columns and populated everyday.

I would like to report database growth weekly like week1,week2,week3,week4,monthy,quarterly,yearly and estimate for the next quarter and project when to order storage.

any help would be appreciated.

Thanks