RE: graphs in SQL*Plus

From: Walker, Jed S <Jed_Walker_at_cable.comcast.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 18:29:35 +0000

Thanks kyle. That looks like exactly where I was going with this. From: kyle Hailey [mailto:kylelf_at_gmail.com] Sent: Friday, December 21, 2012 11:24 AM To: Walker, Jed S
Cc: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Re: graphs in SQL*Plus

cool stuff. You mentioned in this blog post that you'd be interested in OEM performance graphs in SQL*Plus. For OEM performance page in SQL*PLUs see

    http://dboptimizer.com/2011/02/09/aas-on-awr/

also on github at

    https://github.com/khailey/ashmasters

on github see the queries that start with "ash_graph"

On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 10:11 AM, Walker, Jed S <Jed_Walker_at_cable.comcast.com<mailto:Jed_Walker_at_cable.comcast.com>> wrote: This is something I came up with while learning Analytics and thought I'd share and see what others think. I thought it was just fun, but in some cases it is quite nice to have. I'm now thinking with pivot and different characters you could build a proper bar graph. http://tinky2jed.wordpress.com/technical-stuff/oracle-stuff/sql-graphing-with-some-analytics/

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Fri Dec 21 2012 - 19:29:35 CET

Original text of this message