Re: Questions about Postgres and Oracle

From: Sandra Becker <sbecker6925_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 09:23:52 -0700

Relaxing the availability and reliability is definitely not an option. Also reducing the volume of data to only 30-to-90 days will not meet our requirements. Our customer's auditors, as well as the customer's themselves would leave us in droves. The current oracle database is a mission critical database for our customers. Sandy

--
Sandy
Transzap, Inc.