RE: can't connect to TOAD

From: Kamran Agayev (ICT/SNO) <"Kamran>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 05:21:18 +0000

The same happened with one of my colleagues. He wasn't able to connect to the database using TOAD installed on Windows 7 with Oracle 10g client, however he was able to connect to the database using sqlplus (and usingn the same TNSnames)

After installing 11g client, the problem resolved

Sincerely,
Kamran Agayev A.