RE: Hotsos Training

From: Ric Van Dyke <ric.van.dyke_at_hotsos.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 18:33:58 -0600

I am one of the folks that currently teach this class. I wanted to let you all know that the class does cover 10046 Tracing and 10053 Tracing. Depending on what you like to call advanced it does have some advanced topic coverage but yes it's not meant to be an advanced class.

This class is for anyone that writes SQL. It isn't a DBA class nor a Developer class.

If you write SQL and want it to run better - faster - stronger, then you need to come to this class. No matter what your title may be.

Have a great day!

Ric Van Dyke
Education Director
Hotsos Enterprises LTD.

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Jeff Chirco Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 1:39 PM To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Hotsos Training

Has anyone taken a training class from Hotsos? Specifically I am looking at the Optimizing Oracle SQL, Intensive class. Is this a good class, is it for more advance DBA's? I don't know if I will consider myself advanced yet. Is ready trace files a big or small part of it. Thanks for any input.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
        This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by email reply.

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Thu Dec 06 2012 - 01:33:58 CET

Original text of this message