Pre-seeding statistics with Interval Partitioning

From: oracledba <oracledba71_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 12:15:33 -0500

Hi All,
We scheduled to collect statistics on every Sunday. With Oracle10g we always create partitions (range by date column) for the whole year up front.we pre-seed statistics to a partition(using stats from its previous partition) at the beginning of the month and the following weekend's stats collection job would take care of the stats from there on.

Now with Oracle11g and with Interval Partitioning,how would i implement the same?

Thanks