Re: can't connect to TOAD

From: David Fitzjarrell <oratune_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 08:46:01 -0800 (PST)

I have had that same problem with TOAD when it's installed in the Program Files (x86) directory since TOAD (and other tools from Quest) don't like the () in a path name.  I resolved the issue by downloading junction.exe and creating a 'link' in the Program Files directory to the software in the Program Files (x86) directory and changing the shortcut to access the linked executables.

David Fitzjarrell