Re: Oracle Stream or Golden Gate?

From: Bobby Curtis <curtisbl_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 23:07:54 -0500

Lu,
Sorry for taking so long to get back with you. Implementing Golden Gate is not that difficult especially if you are just doing DR (active/passive). Below are some links to documentation and a book that I use when doing Golden Gate implementations. I found that I use the Oracle documentation mostly. It is some of the best documentation I've seen from Oracle in awhile.

Golden Gate Docs:
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/middleware/goldengate/documentation/index.html Golden Gate Books:
http://www.amazon.com/Oracle-GoldenGate-11g-Implementers-guide/dp/1849682003/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1354680346&sr=8-2&keywords=oracle+golden+gate

Let me know if there is anything else you may need.

Regards

Bobby L. Curtis
(e): curtisbl_at_gmail.com | (t): @curtisbl294 http://dbasolved.com