Re: DBA_HIST_SQLSTAT/SQLTEXT View and Function I created

From: Peter Gram Miracle A/S <pgr_at_miracleas.dk>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 10:46:22 +0100

Hi Christostopher
I think you should put a warning / information in the script that they require that the Oracle Diagnostic pack has been licensed. And if you use this script Oracle License Management Services (LMS) will detect the use and charge you for Oracle Diagnostic pack.

/Gram

Best Regards / Venlig Hilsen

Peter Gram

Miracle Consulting <http://www.miracleas.dk> Borupvang 2c, 2750 Ballerup, Denmark
Cell: (+45) 53747107 Home: (+45) 38745696 Office Phone: (+45) 44668855 Office Fax: (+45) 44668856 Mail: peter.gram_at_miracleas.dk
OakTable member <http://www.oaktable.net> <http://www.oaktable.com/>