Re: Dataguard monitering

From: Fuad Arshad <fuadar_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 11:27:18 -0600

the agent install doesn't change in 11 it's going they the add standby wizard and adding or managing an existing standby from the primary I have not done a pull of the agent in a while but the procedure should be the same regardless once the install os done use the add standby wizard to add or manage a standby

Fuad