Re: Dataguard monitering

From: Bobby Curtis <curtisbl_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 11:10:05 -0500

OK, understand now. I have solved this problem in the past. Once the agent is installed on the standby, you have to setup monitoring within Grid Control with the SYS user, not DBSNMP, since the database is in mount state at the standby.

Documentation can be found on OTN for it under OEM. MOS also so has a note or two on this topic. I'm in a meeting right now and will look for it once I'm out.

Thanks

Bobby