Re: [Semi-OT] Resources for data modeling and data warehuosing

From: Stefano Cislaghi <s.cislaghi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 22:01:33 +0100

Hi Tanel,
thanks for this note. I wasn't aware about mr. Kimball website even if I know the author. The website has also a forum, something minimal hosted by foruum free, but better than nothing.
Hope to find somebody for brain storming ideas. Ste

--
http://www.stefanocislaghi.eu

The SQLServerAgent service depends on the MSSQLServer service, which has
failed due to the following error: The operation completed successfully.