RE: Spectacular front cover picture (and articles) in the NoCOUG Journal

From: Iggy Fernandez <iggy_fernandez_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 10:50:10 -0800

Hi, Norman,
You are too kind.
Until a few years ago, the NoCOUG Journal was not widely known we jealously guarded it as an exclusive privilege of NoCOUG membership. A few years ago, we saw the light and made printed copies a privilege of membership while posting the PDF version on our website for download by everybody. You could add yourself to our mailing list at http://www.nocoug.org but that's not necessary because you can grab any issue at http://www.nocoug.org/Journal/NoCOUG_Journal_YYYYMM.pdf where YYYY is the year and MM is 02 (February), 05 (May), 08 (August), or 11 (November). You may like the 100th issue (http://www.nocoug.org/Journal/NoCOUG_Journal_201111.pdf) which coincidentally has the results of the previous SQL challenge. It also has a clean (and legal) copy of Dr. Codd's original paper on relational theory (reprinted with permission). We retyped it painstakingly from a scanned copy even retaining the misspelling ("Pheonix") of the name Phoenix which occurs in the bibliography. Cheers,
Iggy