Mark Bobak's seminal PPT on Deadlocks

From: Brady, Mark <mbrady_at_allegisgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 13:30:52 -0500

I lost my copy of the ppt when I left my last job. I'm trying to find it on the Oaktable site but I'm not finding it.

Can anyone shoot me the link? Or file?

Mark Brady
Enterprise Data Architect
Allegis Group

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic mail or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.