Re: Transportable Tablespaces and Deferred segment creation "bug"

From: pier paolo Bruno <pbrunoster_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 09:31:24 +0100

If i remember correctly if you make an exp full you don't export table without associated segment. What i was suggesting you is to make in 2 steps , first usual transportable tablespace step and then an expdp of the metadata only of the full database and an import of the metadata_only on the new instance after you import and make writable the transported tablespace. In this way it should recreate the tables you miss with no segment. With imp exp I don't think this works .