a browser based tool to browse awr/perfstat

From: <Laimutis.Nedzinskas_at_seb.lt>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 15:12:15 +0200

I've decided to show-off a small tool I've developed over years to monitor Oracle databases. It requires Oracle 10g database and Oracle HTTP server in any form: it must have plsql_mod (PLSQL Gateway)

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

The first versions were based on too's own repository but this year I redeveloped it to use AWR/PERFSTAT. I also cleaned the tool from some usefull and sometimes naive features, some of which I plan to bring back. The PL/SQL code is hmmm ... quite dirty, I know. On the other hand I developed this thing as DBA for DBA. I know it is still used in my former workplace: it is easy to get running, it's reasonably fast and it lacks the complexity of grid.

Screenshots and link to setup is over here:

http://laimisnd.wordpress.com/2012/11/23/omon-a-browser-based-tool-to-browse-awrperfstat/

Brgds, Laimis N

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Fri Nov 23 2012 - 14:12:15 CET

Original text of this message